All AZ Residential Management tenants must meet the following requirements.
- No felony convictions
- No active or dismissed bankruptcies
- No eviction within the past 4 years.
- No judgements within the past 4 years.
Items you must provide:
- Completed tenant application(s). One application must be completed for each person 18 years or older who will be living in the household.
- Application fee of $40 per person or married couple. Check or Money Order should be made out to AZ Residential Management.
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license
- Proof of employment in the form of a recent paystub. If you are self employed you will need to provide a copy of the prior year’s tax return and three recent bank statements.
Items we will check as part of the tenant approval process:
- Criminal background
- Employment history
- Rental / Eviction history
General items that will affect whether or not you are approved as a tenant:
- Your monthly income should be 3 times the monthly rent
- Your debt to income ratio should be 75% or less
- Your rental history comes back sufficient, and all information on your application is correct
All tenant applications are processed as quickly as possible once all required information has been provided. This process usually takes two business days. Once you have been notified of your approval you have three business days to come to our office and sign your lease.